Following a year’s worth of preliminary work, the Nevada Secretary of State has officially approved the Company Charter and Business License for Astrowright Spaceflight Consulting LLC (Astrowright) to conduct operations from the burgeoning aerospace nexus of Las Vegas, Nevada.
Astrowright targets all sides of the NewSpace market, offering the following unique support services:
- Pre-flight fitness training programs for spaceflight participants, researchers, and corporate/agency astronauts. Sessions may be performed at our on-site Las Vegas studio locations or distance via video teleconference (e.g., Skype).
- Habitability assessments of specific spacecraft on behalf of individual clients.
- Superior Astronaut Integration and Flight Ergonomics (SAIFE) Certification for spacecraft manufacturers and providers, which promotes the adoption of ergonomics best-practices and distills spacecraft attributes down to a easy-to-understand, quantifiable rating system.
- Microgravity product testing and instrumentation development.
- Radiation dosimetry services, including gamma/neutron dosimeter issuance and dose analysis both for individuals as well as for groups/programs.
- Charter Payload Specialist services for in-flight operation of experiments and research.
Infrastructural development activities are in full swing in preparation for the Next-generation Suborbital Researcher’s Conference late this month. Stay tuned for additional details.